Thursday 26 October 2017

Atawhai's Wonderful story about her Holiday

On Wednesday I went to the swimming pools with my Sister, my Brother, Keyana and my cousin. We all got dress into our togs and put clothes on top of our togs. After that we all  hopped into the car and we drove off to the pools. I was so excited. When we got there we were so happy. Then we paid for it, when we paid we got dress in the dressing room. Then we were walking to the kid  pools we went in and it was so  much fun.
pools.jpg

Keyana was teaching my sister to swim because she didn’t know how to swim. So I joined in with my brothers was carrying each other on their backs and my Mum she was reading her magazines. So we kept on swimming and swimming for half an hour. Then we had to get out so we did. Then we went to get us pizza it was so yummy. Finally we went back  home and had pizza that was the best day.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Atawhai,
    Thank you for sharing the story about your trip to the pools with your whānau. When I go to the pools I put my togs on underneath too, then you can get into the pool much quicker! It sounds like you had heaps of fun and it was nice that Mum got to relax and read her magazines while you were swimming. How did your sister go with learning to swim?
    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Sarsha. I'm from Blaketown school.I like to go swimming but at the moment Greymouth pool is closed sadly. How did your sister go with learning to swim?
    From Sarsha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi my name is Myha and I go to Blaketown school in Greymouth and mum my tort me to swim.I like the cool picture.
    do you no how to swim now. I think your sister is a good person.
    by Myha

    ReplyDelete