Monday 6 March 2017

Swimming

Today was our first day of swimming. Everyone was excited all day long. After arriving at the pools the 24 children from our class with their togs got ready to swim. The wonderful instructors put the children into three groups. During the lesson each group learnt new skills and began to gain confidence in the water. 




It was fantastic to see so many people from our class swimming. On Wednesday we are aiming to have the whole class in the pool. 

We had an amazing time at our first swimming lesson and can't wait for Wednesday!! 

8 comments:

  1. hi my name is morgan I love your swimming pool is it yours or in the town or city this is my blog please coment Morgan B@Blaketown.school.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Morgan. We walk to the Glen Innes pools. From Georgia

      Delete
  2. Hi my name is Charlotte I am from Blake town school. What did you like about your first Swimming lesson? What was your favourite style of swimming? Keep up the good work.
    See ya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlotte, I liked swimming all by myself. I like swimming on my back because I can see the sky.
      From Georgia.

      Delete
  3. hi my name is latoia I go to blaketown school I hope you have had a good time at the swimming pool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Latoia, We liked playing with our friends in the swimming pool. Do you like swimming. From Georgia

      Delete
  4. Hi my names miller I go to blaketown school I like your pool I hoped you guys had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hoped you had fun at the Pool.

    ReplyDelete