Saturday 18 March 2017

Our Dragons

This week we wrote a description of the Smallest Dragon. The children all came up with great descriptions and thought carefully about the name they would give the dragon and what they would do with it. 


The world’s smallest dragon is an amazing creature, it is so tiny that it sit on only two fingers of a human hand. cute even it has see through wings it has two ams and it has 6 finger all together but it only has 3 finger Topic:Caring for the Dragon Caring for this creature is a challenging task and should not be taken on without serious thought. If that was my dragon i will care for it and look after it and give it some food and let it play around . if it fly around my house will let it do it that. Topic: Playing with the Dragon AJ Dragons are playful creature and they love to play games with children. If everyone was not home will take the dragon to my school so i can play with it so i can not be lonely i will play fun games like play on the park and make it fly then we can have a break like eating some food from in my bag. 



The world’s smallest dragon gets its name because it is tame and small. It has wing a tail. It also has spikes on his head. When it breathes it breathes smoke out his nose. If I had one I would call it mike because it has spikes. It would live in a little dragon bed. We would play tag.


The world’s smallest dragon gets it's name because it is small.  
It has a hairy tail.  It also has two wings. When it breaths fire comes out of the mouth. If I had one I would call it Hendrix because that my name. It would live in my bedroom.We would play tag. 


The dragon is so cute I wish that was my baby pet I would call it lightning bolt. It has a hairy tail and it blows out fire. Its Wings are very soft and his 

Claws are very tiny.First I would build my dragon a little house to live in and I will put little dragon food in the house. but if bolt does not want to sleep in his bed I will put him in my bed.Next I will play a game called hide and seek with lightning bolt.I will be the seeker and lightning bolt will be the hider and there is no way I can find bolt because he is so tiny but it would be cool if I can fly.

4 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Lockie.
    I really like all of your Dragons they all look cool probably better than mine if I drew a Dragon.
    If you could I would like if you could make the background like if your in a enchanted forest or something else.
    I wonder if everyone in your class made one?
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Sarsha im from Blaketown school. I like your dragon the last one is very cute. How do you draw them there
    so cute i wish i could draw like that. bye from Sarsha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my name is Latoia i got to blaketown school I liked your leaves because they looked like real leaves. I think you need to work on your coloring and go the same way .

    ReplyDelete