Thursday 26 October 2017

Learning Recorder

This is Troy's Recount about learning recorder as a class.


Screen Shot 2017-10-25 at 6.53.02 AM.png



This morning me and my class got to play a recorder once we got a recorder we got into a circle Miss Davis played a little song it was cool she told us that she went to a school and they taught her how to play a recorder.After that Miss Davis taught us how to play C and D note after we learnt Miss Davis get Into partners and go to a table and learn C and D with your partner at a table after we learnt that we went and sat down on the mat.Then we got Into another circle and we went a round the circle playing C 3 times 3.

After that Miss Davis called our color groups to go and put the recorders In a bucket of water. After we did that we lined up outside ready to go to wahi safe when we got there she said she could hear us playing the recorders.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Troy,
    Thanks for sharing your recount writing about learning to play the recorder. When I was at school I learnt to play the recorder too but my Mum and Dad said I didn't sound too good! Did you find it easy to play the recorder?
    Tania

    ReplyDelete