Saturday 20 June 2020

Space Travel

Room 21 got inspired by the launch of Falcon 9 and Crew Dragon to the ISS and we decided to write our own stories about going to space.

Here they are:

Alivia
One day I went to the Astronaut place and I was an astronaut . We hopped into Space Shuttle and it was fun. then it was the Countdown 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.it took for 24 hours, then we were there. We Went into the space station. I see my cousins
Because they are Astronauts too. also we had to wear safe stuff. I have my cousins and I was floating and it was fun and we had to do
Exercise. we lived there and it was fun to live there.


Jaxson
One day I went to the international space station, when I stepped into the international space station, the whole area was almost white.I stepped into the rocket ship and sat on the seat, I waited for them to count from 10 to 0, when they got to 0 I hold on tight then the booster burst out flames for the rocket to burst straight through the blue sky.It took me a day to get to space, when a day came by I was in space,I felt the rocket shaking because the rocket was splitting, I floated out of the rocket, in space it was all black like it was night time, I saw the sun,moon and Saturn. I floated to the moon and landed on it, the moon had bumps so I had to float around it because if I float over it I might float more up and I get lost so I floated around it after I planted a flag and went to Saturn because if I went to the sun I will burn so I went to Saturn, when I got to Saturn I got to the edge to see the ring surrounding Saturn,after that I went back to the rocky and went back to the international space station.




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your writing young people of the block. Alivia I liked that you included your cousins in the story and that they got to wear the space Helmets. Jaxson your description about bursting through the blue sky was exciting to think about. I hope you enjoy writing soe more stories. Here is a video about water in space You might like to watch it one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I am Cayden and my wants to thank you for your comment and for the video. We really enjoy learning about water in space. How do you think they get the water off the cloth? From Room 21

    ReplyDelete