Friday 28 February 2020

Pet dragon writing


His week we imagined that we had a pet dragon. We talked about how we got it and what it was like and even what we would do with it. Here are some of our stories:

Abbey
Tuesday 11th February one day I was running with my friends and then I saw a mysterious egg. I looked afte  the BaBy egg and then when I pulled out the BaBy egg and then it kan a Btfol Dragon and  her name was Rose she was the fastest Btfol Dragon Eva.




Alivia
 I was home walking from school on a hot sunny day and then I saw a egg by a Tree .Then I ran and put it in my shirt and ran home so excited. The next day I waited for the egg to hatch The colour was green and sparkling. when I was at the swimming pool the egg hatched. The dragon was sparkling with beautiful eyes with a little mouth. I enjoyed my pet dragon and became best friends. We had a lot of fun and played tag and she was so fast.

Eve
On Tuesday morning I walking to keep me fit. I started to look down and I saw a gold little egg, I was large. I slowly bentdown and picked it up And ran back I went in the room. I sat there and it was already 10 o’clock. Just that minute I hear a cracking sound. I went to the egg and it started to hatch. After a while a dragon hatched out of the egg the dragon was blue and green it breathed fire and it has thick shinny scales. It hasn’t strong wings, the best this is he darts quickly. I went to school so I put him in my bag. He grew so fast all of my friends didn’t want to be my friend. I couldn’t take him home with no name, so I named him Pluto.
 
.

No comments:

Post a Comment