Monday 11 February 2019

Beginning to Blog

Rooms 19 and 20 are so excited to be able to blog using the wonderful new blogging app which many people have worked hard on.

It was lovely to see the excited of three of our wonderful learners sharing their great  learning on their blogs. This week all the learner in Rooms 19 and 20 thought carefully about what information they wanted to share with the world for their Blog about me. They use an explain everything activity with sentence starters and questions to help them plan their about me then they wrote it all ready for their blogs.

Brooke's about me

Hi my name is Brooke. I am 7 year old and I live in pt England. I have 0 sisters and 2 brothers. My favourite colour is yellow. my favourite food is Mc Donalds. my  favourite tv show is smurfs.



We can't wait for all the year 3 learners to get blogging all their great learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment